Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hailey went swimming...

and I took out my camera...

Thinking about it...

Trying the slow way of getting all wet...

Back on the board...

Going for it.


It was a lovely spring day in So Cal. This is my favorite time of the year. In a couple of weeks I will be having an operation...nothing to do with my heart but very needed. It was scheduled for last month but put off because I'm taking blood thinners. Too soon to stop taking them the doctor said. I'm looking forward to being able to get into the pool myself. Maybe by June...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The water looks like it is cool in that second picture. Hailey looks like she enjoyed her swim in the pool, and she didn't seem to mind that you were photographing her either.

Ladykli said...

Very nice photos! And what a view you have! The second picture is how I always get in. lol! Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers concerning you surgery.

Kelly

dotcombs said...

Me too! I always get in the slow way. Today it is raining. It will keep things green awhile longer and I don't have to water my roses!

Unknown said...

I agree that the water looks cool but leave it to the kids, they'll get in anyway.
Hailey is really growing up and so pretty. Is her hair redder than the last time I saw her?