Friday, February 24, 2012

Junk Mail

I posted this on facebook and think it is worth putting it here too. I use every filter I can think of so seldom get risque or downright icky spam any more. It is surprising how many words needed to filter this stupid stuff. They keep trying. Lately there has been a lot of, useless because I can't read it, foreign language spam. ...anyway here is the post:

Junk mail is something that gets through the filters so we live with it. Sometimes it is worth a laugh...often I just zap it to the spam file. Got this one today supposedly from "INTERNATIONAL POLICE AUTHORITY" that says, "YOUR FUNDS IS HELD AT JFK AIRPORT BY THE INTERPOL" As if! I always wonder if these spammers think they are fooling anyone. Usually the spam says I won money in some contest I never heard of. This one did make me laugh so thanks to whoever is hoping they will get some of my non existant money. LOL

No comments: