Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dream or Nightmare?

Someone says let me tell you about the dream I had last night and I think Urf...save me! I woke up after a dreadful little dream...it reminded me of some I had as a child...missing and then running after the school bus...being chased by a black leopard only to have it find every hiding place...being lost and not being able to find my way home...stuff like that. In this dream we were getting ready for a trip to the beach and I couldn't find my camera...I looked everywhere and I just couldn't find it. They were yelling at me to get in the car and I was saying I couldn't go without my camera...

2 comments:

Ladykli said...

Dreams are so interesting, aren't they? I always wonder what they are trying to tell us. Many (many) years ago I was a waitress. For a long time after that I sometimes would have what I call a waitress nightmare. I'm the only one working and I have tables to wait on all over the place. I finally figured out that I would have these waitress nightmares when I was stressed in an awake state.

dotcombs said...

Kelly,

The waitress nightmare...I can relate to that. I worked as a file clerk at an insurance company and also had to pull files and read coverages over the phone. Sometimes I couldn't find the file..usually it was on an agents desk. They hated me going through the stacked files on their desks. I had nightmares about trying to find files or that they piled up faster than I could put them away. My job was history when computers took over.