Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kitty House

A few days ago I posted this on facebook.
 
"Last evening when I was using my laptop to surf, I saw a web site about a kitty house. I watched the video...there was a link to see more so thinking I had remembered it I typed thecathouse into my browser. URF! Never type thecathouse in your browser! There is supposed to be an s after cat...catshouse...anyway I got a virus. The darn thing redirected what ever I searched for to sales sites. Guess ...the sites are reasonable OK but so annoying. And I wasn't getting what I wanted. Hopefully I got rid of the virus. And the kitty house is in San Diego and I had read about it a few years ago in our Sunday paper. The couple have put in ramps and stairs and holes for their cats to travel through the rooms of their home. Worth seeing...just don't type cathouse in your browser."
 
The link http://www.thecatshouse.com Just make sure you use this link or if you type the link type, "cats," with an s or you will see something you most likely wouldn't want to see.

No comments: