Monday, July 16, 2012

Some Photos and Another Lily



This is Mr Kitty. His name was originally just Kitty. He was left behind when his owner moved so I took him food every day. He was scared of me...of all of us...at first. Finally he let me touch his head. Just a quick pat. After awhile he he stood for a couple of pets...mostly because he was really hungry. Now I can pet him without putting food in front of his face. The other morning we sat out with coffee and doughnuts and found out he likes to eat doughnuts. Sometimes he will come in the house too. He is still getting used to us and to our other cats. Tuffy will act friendly but our tabby Fluffy still growls and hisses at Mr Kitty. I took this when Mr Kitty followed me out when I took the cactus flower photos below.

The cactus bloomed again. This time there were so many flowers that some of the stalks broke and the flowers fell to the ground. I'm not sure why this happened. Still there are lots of new cactus coming up and I can see that eventually they will have to be thinned back.



2 comments:

Trails of a Traveler said...

Lovel photos and awesome lighting on the flowers, especially the first one!

Ram

Steve W said...

Fantastic bokah, is this a prime or zoom/macro lens? Backlit flower is very nice.