Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bright Orange Cloud

It is sad that people around New Orleans are facing flooding again. People sometimes want to ignore reality and pretend the natural disasters will never happen again. No one can stop weather from happening. So levees are built and dams are built and people claim land that doesn't belong to them because it really belongs to rivers and oceans and wind and rain. When the water goes the building starts all over... The same happens in forests and dry lands that face raging fires...here we are hoping it never happens to us...
 
This evening my son, David, saw this wonderful cloud and told me to look...I got my camera...what else would I do?
 
The moon isn't full yet...Darn!...it still makes a good picture.


I walked accross the yard for a different view of the cloud and the palms.

The cloud is fading soon only the very top would show bright color.

1 comment:

Linda G. said...

Nice pictures of the clouds and the moon.