Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nice Day

After the rain was nice to see some sunshine. Enjoyed coffee with my daughter outside. My umbrella and table had blown over in the storms and the poor umbrella looks very tattered. Elizabeth said I should take a picture of it. It was starting to look ragged last summer anyway. I thought it would be easy to replace the cloth because the frame was in good shape...but no go. Now the spokes are all bent so I don't feel so bad about getting a new one.

I'm cooking rice so will have to pay attention to time...don't want to half way burn it like I did my breakfast the other day.

Driving down the road I thought of something I wanted to write about but now it has faded from my brain. We did have bright sun early and as we drove down the hill could see the fog laying out like cotton wool. It wasn't too bad once we drove down into it. Rice is ready...got to go.

No comments: