Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

My yard looks like a park covered with green grass. Rain and sunshine does this every year, but this year is early. No frost to turn the grass yellow so it looks like spring time.

Hailey has been home sick. She has a planned sleepover for Saturday...her birthday is Sunday. So she wants to be well for that. I got a wonderful fire pit for Christmas and so we hope to have roasted hotdogs and marshmallows Saturday evening. So please hope the weather stays nice. It can rain Sunday if it wants.

This last week I've been putting all my music CDs on my ipod. Finally all done. Right now I'm listening to my favorite songs on my boom box from my ipod itrip. This is all so neat to do.

Finally got back here after a busy day...not that I did all that much. Elizabeth was back and forth doing laundry and so we talked and had coffee. I drove to El Cajon this afternoon. Not very exciting day.

We keep the cats in at night so they won't become coyote dinners. So have to go round up a couple that are still out. The neighbors must think I'm touched out at dusk calling kitty kitty.

No comments: