Saturday, March 22, 2008

Photoshopping

Stayed up to work on an entry for our little challenge on my Photoshopping board. The theme is movie poster. So I worked on an idea but it wouldn't come together and I was interrupted about a million times...so quit. Tonight managed to do something else. It is not too bad but with the talent already entered...don't stand a chance of winning. Still it is fun to do.

I entered some photos in the MyOlympus Group contest and did dreadfully. One entry got a big fat goose egg on votes. I'm just happy to have gotten a few votes on the other two entries. Next month's themes are birds, trees, and minimalist...whatever that is. Trees is unlimited which means photo manipulations. The other two have to be straight forward photos. Only some croping and brightening etc. I might enter this for April. All photos have to be taken with Olympus cameras listed for the group.

We have a pretty happy group on the Photoshopping board. NIK is running the Movie Poster Challenge. I plan to have a flower theme challenge for April. Hopefully that isn't too early for all the northerners still covered in snow.

Our days have been wonderful. I sat out today and watched the humming birds and enjoyed the fresh air. Tomorrow evening we are going to light up the firepit and let the kids burn marshmallows.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Dorothy

Burnt marshmallows. Yum! Us Northerners are still eating snow cones this time of year. A neat trick I do when I want the yummy marshmallows is turn up the flame on my gas stove and start roasting them. Hard to get off the fork though. :o)

Bonnie