Friday, March 7, 2008

Sunny Day

Spring is really here. Every thing is growing and green.

I've been fighting off a cold and lots of coughing and Hailey too is not getting over her cold. This must be the cold that doesn't go away. It starts with a very bad sore throat and then feel bad for a couple of days and then the coughing and sneezing. About the time it seems all over it all starts up again with a head ache, aching bones, and sore eyes that feels like the flu but not quite as bad. Then it goes back to feeling like a chest cold. I once was sick the whole month of December and pretty much missed Christmas because of something like this.

Hailey just talked me in to letting her stay home today. I've been making her go to school all week because she has missed so much. This week end we need to buy her some camouflage pants and a black tank top for her dance class. They wore this costume last year but Hailey has outgrown her stuff. Finding camouflage pants for a teenage girl is not that easy to do.

I titled my blog, "What I Think," but so far haven't put much of that in. I've been thinking about the election. Clinton and Obama are truly fighting it out. I know a lot of people like Obama but I'm not exactly sure he would really be good for the country. I thought Hillary would have an easy time getting the Democratic nomination. Not so. Which ever one does get it I think that if the other would agree to run on the same ticket as vice pres they would have a good chance of going all the way. But I wonder if that could happen with the animosity they are showing to each other. And if they did join up would anyone believe in them. Both have a lot more money than Mc Cain. Though it looks like Mc Cain will get the Rebublican nomination. That will make a big difference in how much Mc Cain will have backing him. I'm thinking now that Huckabee will run as vice pres with Mc Cain. It all comes down to women, race, and white America. And who do you trust? We will just have to see what happens.

So much for political thoughts.

No comments: