Sunday, August 2, 2009

Balboa Park on Sunday

To get a parking place I came early and waited for my photo class to start. Went over to the rose garden and enjoyed the roses...took some photos to make up for not being in class last week. This one was on the way to the overpass...just waiting for me to see the opportunity.

Took several rose photos but when I was ready to leave saw this and a nice reflection across the street. Tried this several times and like this one best.

Looking for a round punch...

Here too...this looks so fake but I swear it is just like it came from the camera except for downsizing the file.

At the Alcazar Garden waiting to get started...snuck off and took some photos...

Three tiers...

Close as I got to the umbrellas at the Organ Pavilion. It is a beautiful location but from this photo doesn't look like it.

Dorothy

1 comment:

carol edan said...

Those are great photos Dorothy.... I sure envy a "real" photo class....love the black eyed susan? 5th down and the street scene as well!!
carol