Thursday, August 20, 2009

Middle of the Night

Well actually about 3am. What am I doing up? Anyway, yesterday, Hailey and I drove to a wonderful place out on old Hwy 80 called Summer's Past. We met Glenda there to take some photos together. We didn't know before hand but there was a memorial service there at the same time. It is a big place so we did take photos and sat awhile at the tables too. We stayed about an hour.

This photo looks so bright...it hasn't been edited other than sizing for the web. It is just the way it came from the camera.





I have my camera set to take both RAW and JPG versions of each photo. This is the even brighter jpg with the camera set to Vivid and the Contrast, Sharpness, and Saturation set to High. Setting the camera for both JPG and RAW gives me more choices and it is even better when shooting in B/W as I also have a color version of the photograph.












Hailey doesn't go anywhere without her cell and iPod. So she can listen to music and text anywhere! Typical teen of the new millennium.

No comments: