Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lovely Day

Spent some time kicking back at Summer's Past with glass of iced tea and Jackie. We both enjoyed the tea and conversation. Then we visited the gift shop. I bought some spring flower seeds and am looking forward to putting in a garden. I only hope I don't loose it to my husband's weed eater...that has happened! I said as much to the clerk and she told me that her husband thought her sweet peas were weeds and pulled them all up. We have to plant sweet peas before Christmas if we want flowers for spring. They like cooler weather than we have in summer. So it is now too late for her to replant.

Jackie went to the soap shop while I wandered around a bit and took some photos. Hopefully am not taking the same photos over. There is lots of photo ops there.









2 comments:

Trails of a Traveler said...

Nice photos Dorothy. I especially liked the second from last. The angle from which you have taken is very good..

Ram

dotcombs said...

Thank you Ram.