Monday, November 22, 2010

Dawn and Cold Feet!

Up early again this morning. I decided to wait for sunrise outside but I got a little too cold for that. I came in and looked up sunrise on the computer. Computers and the net are wonderful!

So was back out with my camera just before the sun came up. The full moon was still in the sky in the west. This is the only photo I cropped. All were taken in raw and not edited.

Hide and seek.
We are surrounded by hills on three sides of our property. There are many new or newer homes on the hills around us. Some of them are pretty expensive. I love telling people that I live in Eucalyptus Hills. They don't have to know that our house is not much better than an old shack! We like it.
Someone's House

 Sunrise


The temptation is to keep shooting, but I'm not sure what the bright sun will do to my digital camera. 


2 comments:

Trails of a Traveler said...

Lovely and lively photos Dorothy!
Here is a collection of some of my sunrise and sunset shots..

http://www.photography-travel.com/2010/05/sunrise-and-sunset.html

Ram

Grandma Kc said...

Dorothy these are just beautiful.