Monday, November 1, 2010

Voting

Tomorrow is the day! First it will mean the end of all the ads and hype that is making watching TV miserable. Second it means I will have to choose between two people that I think should not be our governor. I remember Governor Moonbeam and the problems we had back then. Rose Bird was one. Still I cannot vote for the Meg. URF!  Meg seems like a very nice person and I don't believe all that hype about the maid. The maid was a part time worker and earned more than my daughter does per hour. None of that has anything to do with Meg being our governor. Voting age used to be 21. The first election I could vote in, I voted for Pat Brown...Jerry's father. Guess it will be Moonbeam for sure...well maybe...my husband was smart and got a write in ballot...he picked the independant...maybe I should do that...then that is like throwing my vote away...Moonbeam is looking better. Next time I'm going to get that write in ballot for sure!

No comments: