Friday, October 2, 2009

Chasing the Sunset

Sitting outside and looking east saw a rainbow in the clouds. It must have been raining over the mountains. The clouds were beautiful and I realized that there would be a wonderful sunset out there. I waited awhile and then when it got close to time I drove down the hill to Lakeside. I parked on Channel Road that crosses the basically dry San Diego River bed. A good view to the west to see the sunset.

I started taking photos. Then a car stopped and the passenger in the back hollered at me. I had to turn off my radio to hear her. They wanted to find Hwy 94! They were looking for Jamul. I had to think a bit as they were miles out of their way. They had been on the right road to get there but had gotten turned around. I still got some pretty photos.




2 comments:

carol edan said...

Absolutely Marvelous!!!!
That sky is on fire!!!
Carol

dotcombs said...

Thank you Carol. I was glad that I drove down the hill with my camera.

Dorothy