Monday, October 5, 2009

HO HO

What is a ho ho? Well I've decided that is what these drug using homeless women that seem to attach themselves to my son are. A homeless ho! He is trying to get his life back together. But he lost so much of it being away because of drugs. That is a nice way to say locked up in the slammer! Anyway he has been staying in my travel trailer. Then I find that he brings a woman home with him...once two of them. I am not the moral police but there is a limit to what I will put up with! They have no place to go he tells me. Like I should feel sorry for them.

Well I have his daughter that I have been raising since she was a baby. Hailey is a nice sweet girl and she doesn't need to meet his latest ho ho! He is very angry at me for insisting that they cannot stay here. I haven't even let one of them...there have been five so far...into my house! And I never will. He says I've embarrassed him when I tell him in front of them to get them off my property. He has tried to use emotional blackmail. It doesn't work. I told him tough!

Drugs take people down. I have been there for my son when he needed it as much as I could. I told him years ago that I would never bail him out of jail or visit him in prison. I took his calls and let him talk to Hailey. I wrote to him and sent him packages. I tried to balance tough love with compassion for my child though he took a path in life I will never understand.

Maybe these woman have or had good families. I don't know. If they do their own families are probably burned out. Or these women don't want to deal with what their own families have to say to them. I have enough on my plate. I'm not taking in strays unless they meow!

As soon as ER gets back from his trip to KY, we are going to clean up the trailer and I am going to sell it.

No comments: