Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Neighborhood Watch

The helicopter flew around and a loudspeaker asked someone named Michael to surrender. It sounded serious but we went on doing what we were doing. Elizabeth and Dennis drove down the hill and Elizabeth called me and said that Valle Vista was blocked off at the fire station and that there was an officer down at the mail boxes. Elizabeth heard that the sheriffs were looking for someone that took off out of a house and they were after him. So we locked up. Ashley came over here too.

A couple of months ago I went to the Eucalyptus Hills Home Owners meeting. Good place to learn what is happening, but while there I found an even better place to find out...The Neighborhood Watch email list. I signed up.

I finally managed to get my computer started up. It is sometimes tempermental...wonder if that is because of the cat sleeping on top of it...and I read the emails from the neighborhood watch. Seems that it was a domestic violence situation. The girlfriend is the one that escaped from the house and that they were bringing in the swat team. Sounds about right as the helicopter was gone about the time the emails were sent...Anyway all is quiet now.

No comments: