Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Posted: 02/10/09 20:20:07

Hailey turned 15 and my daughter got a year older since my last post. We did the last day of the black and white class at the Wild Animal Park. Lots of walking and I was having a hard time keeping up. So on the way out I took my time. I sat and watched the gorillas for awhile and got a couple of pretty good photos of them. I enjoyed my slow walk back to the entrance. Some taking photos and some just sitting and enjoying the surroundings. By the time I got back to the entrance I was feeling good. I need to do more walking. Sunday we started a new class...Flashworks. I really don't like using flash very much so I have a learning curve ahead. I have an external flash for my camera. Actually I bought it for my last camera. I haven't used it more than once or twice. I dug it out and checked it out and realized that it needed batteries...duh! Anyway it wasn't needed on Sunday. We used the popup flash. I don't use that much either. Though I did use it for the black and white Hailey photos. I have a dreadful cold. It wasn't just the cold day on Sunday...I was already coming down sick. So now I don't think I will make the Wednesday night class for flash. Darn. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow...

No comments: